Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

New Kahui - Tieke

New Kahui - Tieke 
This week on Monday we moved into our new buildings/Kahui's. It took about 2 years to build the whole school, our classrooms and the learning commons and also the learning stream. There are 3 names for each building that was made. They are called Tieke, Mahua and Riroriro. We are in Tieke. We got the chance to look around each classroom. 

When I walked into our new buildings I saw...

When I walked into our building first  ( Tieke ) I instantly noticed the lights that glow up behind each T.V, also how we have a teared setting area to sit when where on the mat, we got to go through each classroom they are basically layed out all the same but the tables are different ways and some are on the other side. Also that outside our building there if a fake grass area with a hill that people like sitting on in our brake times, also that outside our building there still building a stage. 

When I walked into our new buildings I thought... 

I thought that it looked really small and how could we fight 2 classrooms into the space, but also thought it was cool how it's layed out. Once we got both classrooms in, it didn't look that small. 
When we went and looked at the other buildings I thought one was bigger then the other but some building have class rooms placed in different areas. 

When I walked into our new buildings I felt... 

I felt surprised as it nothing how I pictured the building to be, and also how open the spaces are with other classrooms and rooms inside on massive building that there no doors its all opened plan, also that each building has a different coloured in the buildings. 

I really like the buildings and each one is layed out also that there not all connected they have like a lane between each building and that we get to work with another class not just one class in one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.