Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

Holiday Writing

Holiday Writing 
In the holidays I went to my cousin 21st, it was held at the pub, there was over 120 people invited but it felt like more then that showed up. It started at 7:00pm and the pub got closed at 11:00pm then we was all invited back to Liam's house. 

We finally got to where the party was, when we showed up there wasn't much people there to start with but through out the night it got very crowded. There was about only 10 children there and the rest was either family or Liam's mates. It was very very loud which caused a headache, there was heaps of people drinking. If there was anyone drinking they got given a green wrist band so they got cheaper drinks at the bare, of course us children didn't have the green bands as we wasn't aloud to drink. 

My favourite part was when the time came to do the speeches and cake, it started with his parents doing the speeches, then Liam's mates went up and did some speeches. There was heaps of embarrassing things said about Liam. Then we got onto the cake and everyone singed happy birthday, after that Liam cut the cake and everyone went up at different times if they wanted a peace of  cake. 

The only part I didn't enjoy through out the holidays also at the party was my brother was very annoying and wouldn't leave me alone. Other then that I had a very good  holidays. 

We also went to Thomas park and the beach with all my cousins for the day, I got to look after my baby cousin who was only 1 year old. It was very hot so we went to the park first and which also had  a skate park there, then had lunch and headed to the beach but got to cold so we all went back home to our houses as we had other things to do. I really enjoyed having my uncle come and go on the skate park with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.