Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Facts about New Zealand

Facts about New Zealand
In reading we are learning facts about New Zealand mostly to Auckland to day and then heading our way down the country 
We had to finish of 2 activity and also if we wanted to we could do 
a bonus one, I have grated a flag what I think we could of changed it to. 
Please give me some feed back on my work to see if I can make it any better, tomorrow we are going to do another city in New Zealand so please come back to my blog and give me some feed back. 
                     

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Brianna!

    This made me remember when my parents wanted to travel around the world and now we're here in New Zealand. The facts that you use are really good. I like the way you did you work using your own words. Next time maybe you could add more colours or use a different presentation like : Prezi, Thinglink, Piktochart etc. Anyway, Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.