Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Documentary- 2040

Documentary- 2040 
This afternoon 4 classes watch a clip about this guy names Damon Gameau who wants to make the world a better place so it's better for his daughter to grow up in, he travelled around the world and went to different schools and asked each child what would they like to see in the future . They was talking about climate change most of the answer was about having clean water, not lots of rubbish around like there is now days.  I learned that what is happening around us what climate change is doing to us and our plant. 


What Surprised me? 
What surprised me was the answer's that each child said for what they want to see in the future and what ideas this guy had, about have cars and how them drive by themselves without you controlling the car. The climate change in our world and how bad it actually is and just little things we can do which can change heaps in the future. 

What Excited me?
What excited me was that us just doing a little change just by picking up rubbish and putting it into a bin can change a lot in the future, also with the rubbish side of it, it makes it easier for us to have more clean water and now dirty gross water. 

What Worried me?
I think that watching this documentary worried me the most is what is happening in our life and around the world, with the climate change how it's affecting how health and life really bad. Also what is worrying me if what happens if it counties like this in the future and no one makes a change and it stays like this what will happen to our world? to us..?

I think.. what I would like to see in 2040 is everyone living a happy life, having clean water, clean plant  and that we have made a difference in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.