Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

That was summer

That was summer 
I remember smelling yummy sweet  BBQ meat walking down the beach.  

I remember tasting delicious  creamy ice cold Ice Cream melting in my mouth.

I remember seeing people swimming in the ice cold salty sea water.  

That was summer...

I remember feeling the nice soft bright green grass when rubbing on my feet when i’m running around with my family.

I remember hearing the bright green trees rustling between the wind each time the breeze followed pass.

That was summer…

By Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.