Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

Spencer Park

Last Friday we went to Spencer Park here is my Story.

Spencer park

Orientation:
The Seniors went to Spencer Park Last Friday. We went to
Spencer Park to  build  different things at the beach, also to have fun with each other.

Sequence of events:


My favorite part was getting to see my friends from Hornby Primary. I enjoyed playing on different creative things on the playground, like the flying fox, different
Slides. It was great fun going down to the beach. I liked building statues and doing races. I really like the beach because it was rubbing across my soft slippery feet and felt nice. It was a really good place to go.

Personal statement:
I felt excited  when we were going to build things down at the beach.
By Brianna

   
IMG_0565.JPG
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.