Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Water polo

                                                   Water Polo

I have picked water polo because I had no Idea what it was so I thought I might find out some things about water polo. Now I know lots about water polo and I also picked water polo because I thought the photo that I saw before I pick it, it looked interesting.  In reading we are learning about Olympics there are 7 days and in them 7 days we have different  types of activities to do about Olympics.  Today we had to click on a link and it took us to all different types of sports that the Olympians are doing I picked water polo. I had to find out the rules in water polo what you do in water polo and also about water polo.

I am going to give yous a link so you can find information about water polo I went onto 2 different apps that told me different things here they are.

There is a video of water polo on this app- Water polo

There is lots of information on this web site about water- About water polo


1 comment:

  1. You have put a lot of effort into this activity Brianna. Remember to try and get the other activities done too for maximum points.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.