Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

My Blanket

     I have changed my project because if i did 200 squares i will not finish. So i had a idea which will be         much easy. My idea was that i make like a duvet and then stuff it so it is all cozy. After that  I will put my knitting around the outside of the item.  Than I will put some pattern on the front of the duvet and then hopefully I might be done with my project that I created. What I am created it will be predeceased as a quilt

I hope it turns out like i think i will be.

Here is a blanket that it was going to look like before i changed my project but not them colors.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Brianna, my name is Dorothy and I am a student in room 8 at Waikowhai Primary School. I really like your blog post and your project. Next time you could make sure it makes sense to you and the reader and when you have an "I" by itself it always has to be a capital. Thanks you for sharing your learning. If you would like to see my blog here's the link: http://wpsdorothyb.blogspot.co.nz/
    Blog you later!
    From:Dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.