Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

Digi Awards

For Digi  Awards we had to pick out of Digital Art or Movie Making or Website create or Green Screen or Digital sandpit . I picked out of all of them Digital Art. Digital Art is properly easier  out of all of them. In Digital Art you learn different types of angles and so much more things. You also create things. I think Digital Art was really fun to do.

    Saving Kiwi’s

For Digi Awards I did Digital Art. We learned about Be The Change and what that means. I want to Be The Change for the kiwi because they are endangered in New Zealand. For Digital Art I made some props. I learnt that there are different types of camera angles and how to take photos using different camera angles. I used a widescreen shot with my focus in the centre. In my picture Makayla was the kiwi and Sophie is being the change by feeding the kiwi. I found choosing the right scene hard because it had to look right.

    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.