Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2019

L.C

Learning Conference
Last week on Thursday we had our L.C we had to make a slide or a DLO showing our learning so that we can present it to our parents. In our DLO we had to put a blog post,learning story, Math, Spelling and a Task, and also our reading plus results. I didn't go to the learning conference but we still had to make a DLO explaining  what were been doing at school. 

I decided to make a slide show about my work. 
here is a link to my slide show I made. 

Learning Conferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.