Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Digi Tech


Digi Technology 
For the past 8 weeks we have been doing Digi Technology, we had to find a issue on what to make a app abbot and find information.  My issue was drug use in the Olympics, I choose this issue as because I really enjoy sports but reading about people using drugs by cheating to make them faster or stronger I think that's a really unfair advantage for the other people who haven't cheating and I think it should stop. 

Would you stop using people from using drugs in the Olympics??

This is the app I made..


This is the learning story we had to do about Digi Technology 
\

I really enjoyed this 8 weeks as i got to use new apps and games and how to find out about the sports and what has been happening around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.