Pages

Friday 15 December 2017

Santa's Village


“Well what’s wrong with the grinch?” I said


Then the grinch toke santa into a car and went away and it was just me and the melted snowman.

Santa's Village 
We have been making a story. what we had to do at first is that we had to get a dice and roll it and what ever number it rolls on then that is the charter and setting place and time and what was the problem. 
I got...
A snowman (Charter ) 
Santa's Village ( Setting Place ) 
In the middle of the night ( Sitting Time ) 
and last but not least
Someone try's to ruin Christmas ( The Problem ) 

I have done a story and add myself and Santa Claus and the Grinch. 

Santa’s Village
“CHRISTMAS AS STARTED YAY!”
Shouted Santa as he was making the snowman outside. I was also helping santa decorate the Snowman, well the Elves were inside making all the parents.

As we were making the snowman there was a big nose, it sounded like a big thump like something landing onto the ground. Santa, The snowman and myself all turned around to see what it was.

It was very hairy and very tall but it was all green and had funny things coming out of his head which was green as well.
“OH NO!” yelled Santa
“What’s the matter?” I asked
“Well it’s the grinch and also look the snowman has melted what can we do now?” said Santa well he was worried.
“The grinch is bad version of me he always tries to ruin christmas every year” explained Santa.

Then the grinch tries to sneak around us to get into santa’s village
“Look look the grinch is trying to get into your village,” I said.
“OH no we have to go after him right away” shouted Santa.
Then off we were chasing after the grinch but instead off Santa getting the grinch it was the other way around the grinch got Santa…

“What are we going to do now and it’s the middle of the night we need Santa it’s time to deliver the gifts to houses!”
I said.

So me myself and I jumped into the sleigh and hooked the reindeers onto the sleigh then off we went to go and find Santa claus.
“Look it’s Santa let’s get Santa back,”
and we starting to go faster and faster and look we are next to them
“quick jump into the sleigh Santa”
and he just made it “
yay you made it now let’s get going”
And off we went.

“We did it we got all the gifts delivered and we did it in time” cheered Santa

Everyone got what they wanted and they had an amazing christmas.

By Brianna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.