Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Manaakitanga- Tukana Teina

   Today we did Digi Awards it was about manaakitanga. Manaakitanga is about Hospitably, Kindness, generosity and support. I did a Stop Motion and then put it onto I  movie. My Digi Awards was about buddy reading how there is an little 5 year old and she  says she cant read, then I come along and support her and help her read and then latter on  she gets much better at reading and she way more happier at school. I picked buddy reading because it is a common thing that little kids need help with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.