Pages

Monday 14 November 2016

Maths Games

Today we are learning!
We have been learning maths by playing games. 
The game I was playing was called Merry Christmas Maths facts Fun.
In this game I had to complete maths questions before the time ran out and 
once the time ran out I had to see how many Christmas lights I earned, to put onto 
the house for Christmas time.
I have 43 lights from answering questions so 
I put them into different places 
and once I was finished, the lights flash brightly. 
The maths Learning is .....
That in the game you have to pick a times table and the computer gave me a question. I like to challenge myself so I clicked onto Times.
 I think this game is very interesting and fun to play. 
   Here is a link to the Merry Christmas game: 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.